We’re hiring 700 people in 2021. You could be one of them.
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve.
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods.
Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing at $15 billion.
Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential. Build tomorrow, today.
We celebrate diversity and welcome the variety of experiences our people bring to Checkout.com. We succeed together and know that our differences make us stronger. Our focus on inclusion is about uniting our people and spans all aspects of colleague experience.
Equal opportunity for all.
We're building a culture where we are all empowered to go above and beyond, and where there’s equal access to opportunities for everyone. Our equal opportunities, dignity at work and code of conduct policies ensure this ethos is lived out across the business.
Our values underpin everything we do at Checkout.com, and hold us all accountable in creating the culture we want to promote.
Aspire - Anything can be built
Excel - Go above and beyond
Unite - We’re greater together
We’re a founding signatory of InChorus' FinTech for All Charter, backing a more inclusive FinTech ecosystem with action, not just another statement. Working with InChorus Group, Innovate Finance, The Financial Conduct Authority and other industry leaders, we’re committed to eradicating harassment and discrimination, creating a fairer industry all round.
Our colleague-led communities are a big part of our culture. They create spaces for our colleagues to connect and share more of what matters. And they help shape diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, providing feedback on where we’re doing well and where there is room for improvement. Our communities support us in making Checkout.com a better workplace for everyone.
We currently have seven colleague-led communities at Checkout.com, with an eighth focused on the disabled community currently in development. Successful candidates from Evenbreak will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping this new community if they wish.
> Asia Community - Aims to celebrate, educate and increase awareness of Asian culture.
> Black Community - Celebrates Black history, heritage and culture, amplify Black colleagues' voices and nurture talent.
> Parents Community - Enables parents to share experiences and advice, and supports working families in obtaining balance.
> Pride Community - Ensures Checkout.com is a working environment where everyone can simply be themselves.
> Women's Community - Increases awareness of gender diversity and inclusion, and enhances women's leadership skills.
> Environment Community - A place where everyone can show their commitment towards environmental causes through active and ethical involvement.
> Society Community - A group that gives back to the communities we live and work in, on a global and local level.
We have the pleasure of working with some amazing companies who have helped shape our culture further:
● Code First Girls > At Code Fest 2020, three of our colleagues took to the virtual stage to talk about their journey into technology and the challenges they’ve overcome in their careers.
● Black Young Professionals (BYP) Network > BYP Network is a global career-focused platform for black professionals. We co-create content and webinars, as well as promote our open roles with the community.
● SheCanCode > A women-in-tech support hub, SheCanCode provides tools and resources for women in tech. We are platform sponsors and collaborate on interviews and events.
● InChorus Group > We’re founding signatories of InChorus’ FinTech For All charter, publicising our commitment to a harassment-free culture where everyone champions inclusion.
● WomenTech Network > WomenTech Network’s global platform promotes diversity in tech. We were conference sponsors and our own Camilla-Astrid Robinson won a silver D&I role model award at their 2020 awards ceremony.
● d&i Leaders > A leader in Diversity and Inclusion news, reports, events, training and jobs for D&I, inclusion, HR and talent. We partner with d&i leaders on thought leadership, articles and events.
● Women in Technology World Series> We sponsored the World Series Online Festival in 2020, which brought together over 10,000 tech professionals to nurture and celebrate women in technology.
Giving you the things that matter.
Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
The support you need
Additional home and IT equipment where needed, and accessible learning resources.
Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
Tailored career development and learning pathways. Having a disability won’t hold you back at Checkout.com, we’ll help you unlock your potential.
Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences and give people the opportunity to share their stories.
A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
Security for the future
Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
Latest jobs from Checkout.com
Reconciliation Reporting Assoc...
Closes: 11 May 2021
Business Support Specialist
Hong Kong, China
Closes: 12 May 2021
Software Engineer - Card Proce...
Closes: 12 May 2021
Management Accountant (Audit B...
Closes: 12 May 2021
Deal Desk Analyst
Closes: 12 May 2021View All Jobs