Kantar is the world’s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets.
By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone can flourish and and we encourage our people to work in a way that supports their health and wellbeing. While we encourage our colleagues to spend part of their working week in the office, we understand there is no one size fits all approach, and we’re flexible in our approach to ensure working works for us all.
Our Inclusion and Diversity programme is run through an internal global Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) steering committee. There are now 38 I&D steering committees around the globe, responsible for developing and delivering an I&D plan specific to the needs of their region. Our annual I&D report shows the progress we have made and the areas we need to improve.
Our Inclusive Culture is also driven through our colleagues. Open to everyone who joins Kantar, our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are active networks of employees and allies.
Our ERGs encourage sharing knowledge, thought, and insight on issues that matter within a non-judgemental and open space through regular communications, updates, and events.
We have six global ERGs at Kantar, including:
- Pride @ Kantar – Provides support, advocacy, and visibility to the LGBTQIA+ community across Kantar, empowering and inspiring every employee to celebrate their individuality, embrace their unique qualities and flourish at work.
- Culture, Race and Ethnicity (CREW) - Creates a community of support, insight, and problem solving for Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, other minority groups, and all others interested in contributing to a safe place that celebrates one another.
- Women at Kantar – Bringing together women and allies to engage, learn and drive positive change to ensure the contribution and potential of our women are realised across our organisation across multiple industries, including Technology.
- Accessibility at Kantar – Accessibility is a community that provides support and fosters inclusion for neurodivergent individuals and people with disabilities, both visible and invisible. Accessibility aims to empower everyone with the tools to be productive and successful at Kantar.
- No Limits – Promotes age inclusivity to help ensure that we continue to maximise the contribution of experienced employees and develop careers.
- Parents and carers – Bring together employees to share advice, articles, tips, and ideas about juggling a successful career and a successful family life.
Your wellbeing and mental health
We all know that life can be uncertain at times, and challenges to our wellbeing can affect any of us. We have four core welling pillars, that we support our colleagues across: Mental Health, Physical Health, Social and Work-Life Balance and Financial Health.
As well as ensuring your wellbeing, we also prioritise and promote mental wellness at work and are passionate about providing our people with tools and resources to help support their mental health journey. We promote healthy work-life balance and destigmatise conversations around mental health, as well as provide management training to help managers effectively support the teams in this space.
Latest jobs from Kantar
Consultant - Customer Analytic...
Closes: 25 Jul 2022
Client Service Support Analyst
Sant Cugat, Spain
Closes: 26 Jul 2022
Client Service Executive
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closes: 25 Jul 2022
Closes: 25 Jul 2022
Closes: 25 Jul 2022View All Jobs