Royal College of Psychiatrists
We are the professional medical body responsible for supporting psychiatrists throughout their careers from training through to retirement, and in setting and raising standards of psychiatry in the United Kingdom.
We work to secure the best outcomes for people with mental illness, learning difficulties and developmental disorders by promoting excellent mental health services, training outstanding psychiatrists, promoting quality and research, setting standards and being the voice of psychiatry.
The Royal College of Psychiatrists recognises and values the diversity amongst its members, associates, affiliates and staff.
The College is committed to eliminating discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, belief, disabled status or any other unjustified condition.
We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion for all existing and potential members, associates, affiliates, staff and visitors in all our practices and arrangements.
The College is committed to equal pay for men and women employees doing equal work, work rated as equivalent of work of equal value under the equal terms of the Equal Pay act as amended.
Benefits of working for the College
We want to provide an exceptional staff experience. To help we offer a range of excellent staff benefits including:
- 25 Days annual leave in addition to public and bank holidays
- Up to six College closures days
- Generous flexi and TOIL schemes
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Subsidised Café at London Head Office
- Health and wellbeing package including up to £160 for complimentary therapies
- Money towards annual eye tests
- 24/7 health and stress-related helplines
- Management support helplines
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Generous pension and life assurance schemes
Latest jobs from Royal College of Psychiatrists
Closes: 15 Jun 2022
Closes: 6 Jun 2022
Enabling Environments (EE) Lea...
Closes: 6 Jun 2022
RCPsych in Wales Policy Office...
Closes: 18 Jul 2022
Service Desk Analyst
Closes: 17 Jun 2022View All Jobs