2nd Line Support – Print Services (12mth FTC)
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
With over 108,500 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Ricoh has built its excellent reputation by developing office automation solutions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications in all corners of the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated 2nd Line Support Technician - Print Services (12mth FTC) to deliver an exceptional customer service by offering support within a production function, which is aligned to Ricoh`s Lines of Business and the Customers` requirements.
Please keep in mind that this role has the potential of going permanent, this will be evaluated near to the contract end.
What you will be doing
On a day-to-day basis, duties will involve, but not limited to:
* Respond to service calls and escalate when required to ensure resolution within SLA timescales
* Troubleshoot technical Issues with devices and provide first time fix where possible on device hardware
* Helpdesk liaison
* consumables replenishment
* Provide Management Information when required
* Co-ordinate support and disengagement of 3rd party equipment as removed
* Co-ordinate on site visits and liaise with Field technicians on escalated incidents
* Co-ordinate environmentally friendly disposal of all consumables and equipment
* Training on new/existing products and tools for all Customer Employees
* Order and replenish Stock, both hardware and consumables
* Load Paper
* Clear Jams
* Report Issues
* Support Service Desk investigating issues
* User setup, support and training
* First line Exec support
* Maintain and Inspect devices
You will ideally have
* Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
* Good communication skills
* Health & safety awareness and compliance.
* Work well as a team member
* Have a good knowledge of printers and copiers with proficient IT skills (mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint) (on Job training will be given)
* Confident working within a customer-focused role, and be able to demonstrate a reliable and responsible attitude.
* Excellent communication skills and able to work on own initiative, with a flexible working approach and have good time management skills
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation. Are you the right candidate for this key position? If so, we welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.