3.5 Tonne Driver (Self-Employed)
Posted: 25 May 2022 Closes: 24 Jun 2022
DPD is a member of DPDgroup, one of Europe's leading parcel delivery networks, and aims to be the most sustainable delivery company in the UK, with a turnover of over £2 billion. We also deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
We now have exciting opportunities for reliable and enthusiastic self-employed 3.5 Tonne Drivers to join our BridgwaterDepot (TA6 4FJ) as part of a franchise opportunity. No experience is needed!
As a self-employed 3.5 Tonne Driveryou will cover parts of your local area, making multiple deliveries of parcels of all shapes and sizes.
Variety is the key to this role and, alongside the incredible support you will receive from us, makes for an exciting role where you are the boss!
- Make a number of deliveries and collections per day (and you'll be paid for both)
- Work four days minimum per week to suit your lifestyle
- Take charge of your workload (choosing a lighter or smaller workload if required)
To be considered as a self-employed 3.5 Tonne Driveryou will need:
- A full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and professional outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resilienceand determination
Please note, this self-employed, franchise opportunity requires upfront entry fees consisting of a £400 franchise fee and a fully refundable deposit.
This role would be suitable for an individual wishing to become a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Driver, LGE Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, or Van Driver.
What's in it for you?
- Earn as much as you want, the sky's the limit (expected net earnings from £32,000)
- Service level related bonuses
- Flexible working
- Extra hours - we're open seven days a week, so there's always more work if you want it
- Amazing training
- Fully branded vehicleand the latest handheld tech
- Plenty of support to ensure you succeed
If you are game for a challenge and eager to run your own business, this is the perfect opportunity for you. As you might expect when starting your own franchise, the first three months may be tough, but once you are established, you'll discover regular routes and amazing earnings, making this a truly rewarding role.
Please follow the below link to apply directly to the Self Employed Portal:
https://drivers.dpd.co.uk/registerOR submit interest by following the onscreen instructions.
Videos To Watch