Account Director - ITS New Business
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh are expanding! This is a great opportunity to join Ricoh’s I.T Services Field Sales team in the UK. Do you have experience in a New Business Development role within the IT Services/Solutions marketplace? Have you experience engaging with Board Level/Senior Management within Enterprise and/or Corporate Customers? If the answer is yes to these two questions, Ricoh have a vacancy available for an ITS Account Director – New Business which could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress your sales career and excel your overall earning potential within a Global Organisation.
The role holder must create a credible pipeline for new business acquisition clients for sales teams to manage once won and secured, managing all client expectations, generating activity against aligned territory and client lists. Read on if this sounds like you…
What you will be doing
• To be responsible for maintaining and driving pipeline of opportunities focusing on new business strategy, maximizing all opportunities to secure new business wins within targeted client profile.
• To proactively build positive relationships with senior client stakeholders, promoting Ricoh’s IT Services value proposition, articulating and proposing complex IT infrastructure solutions and complimentary managed services using Ricoh’s IT Services’ vendor and service portfolio.
• To work in conjunction with Ricoh’s Specialist Consultancy Group, Technical PreSales, Service Delivery and Operational Management functions to ensure regular and direct contact with the correct client personnel.
• To review all Commercial, Operational and Technical aspects of account and scoped opportunities. Leading on tenders, business proposals, commercial pricing plans and bid submissions, Presenting and showcasing Ricoh’s service/products offerings and unique selling points ensuring profitable contribution to Ricoh’s ITS business.
• To be responsible for continually reviewing current and future business opportunities. Identify strengths, threats and weaknesses of competitor ITS products, solutions and services to exploit all potential competitive advantage and to ensure a robust strategy is executed.
• To record all activity within CRM system to demonstrate all sales related activity in line with business and client account plans, providing timely ITS activity and pipeline forecasts to the Management team upon request and supporting the ITS Sales Director with attendance of monthly one to one reviews with Senior/Board Management.
You will ideally have
• Demonstrable track record of success in selling I.T Services/Solutions to an Enterprise level audience • Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills • Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally & externally • A mature level of formal, structured sales training.
• Excellent IT knowledge, including Enterprise Class IT Services & Solutions.
• Excellent Presentation Skills.
• Excellent level of IT application skills – typically CRM, Microsoft Suite (Office) • Excellent level of business acumen • Ability to work on own initiative • Self-motivated and results driven
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.