Sick of trying to ‘fit in’? At ELVIS we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results and we positively welcome people with different perspectives and experiences.
ELVIS is a global creative partner for famous brands, including Cadbury, Oreo, Walkers, Doritos, Philadelphia, Birds Eye and Honda. We create award-winning creative platforms that work for every screen.
At ELVIS, we believe in the power of creativity and the need for innovation. In a world of ever-expanding tech and data opportunities, we demand constant reinvention from our clients and ourselves to keep the brands we work with at the top of their game. This belief is at the heart of our agency mission to use unexpected and unforgettable creativity to help people and brands grow in a better way.
We are the lead creative agency on many brands and for others we are their social/digital or activation specialists. We work on briefs for both UK and European teams.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director looking for a new challenge to work across our 2 biggest FMCG clients. This role is for you if you excel at creativity and are motivated by the desire to inspire award-winning work continuously. You are comfortable in a client-facing role and able to develop trust and relationships quickly.
You will report into a Business Director and will manage a Senior Account Manager and some oversight of the social media management team.
As an Account Director at ELVIS, you will:
● Lead the delivery of pan-market toolkits and local market executions
● Work with our strategy team and be responsible for shaping and implementing our agency shopper strategy, theoretically and executionally
● Support our senior strategist in the development of annual brand strategy and manage its content delivery
● Develop strong client and agency relationships
● Write briefs, presentations and manage multiple projects and feedback streams
● Represent ELVIS at large cross agency meetings, present, discuss and defend our work in such environments
● Work on a broad range of high profile campaigns and own projects
As an Account Director at ELVIS, you’ll bring:
● At least 5 years of agency experience
● Experience working with trade & shopper teams and engaging with retailers for FMCG brands across all channels (Major mults, convenience, eCommerce and Wholesale)
● Knowledge of the strategic shopper marketing process, including development of shopper strategy
● European/ multi-market experience
● Digital/Social experiential and category relevant experience
● Understanding of excellent shopper marketing execution, including development of POS toolkits & retailer overlays
● Experience working with third-party suppliers to execute activations including fulfilment, fixed fee and production
● Experience working with senior teams to identify and unlock growth opportunities
● A good level of creative written and verbal communication skills
And in return, ELVIS offers:
● Focus on craft, industry and personal development training, and genuine access to the Board
● Unlimited holiday allowance
● Flexible working hours
● Qured healthcare access including private doctor and physio
● Free office-based breakfasts, fruit & soft drinks (when in the office)
● Friday drinks / fully stocked bar after 6pm (when in the office)
● 2 x company parties a year
● Charity opportunities within working hours
● New starter lunch & ELVIS buddy
● Employee Assistance Programme
● Flexible Benefits Scheme (including evening classes, gym contributions, Amazon Prime)
● Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme; 3% agency contribution on qualifying earnings
● Green Travel Benefits such as access to a Cycle To Work scheme, public transport season ticket loan and electric car rental partnership
We're a fresh thinking and dynamic agency, full of inspiring and supportive people. We place great importance on maintaining an excellent working environment and are recognised for our outstanding professional development programme, evident by both our Gold IPA CPD Accreditation, and featuring in Campaign's Best Companies list. We embrace change, free ourselves to remove obstacles and experiment with product, processes and platforms, to make things happen. A great example of this is our commitment to becoming a B Corp soon.
We are working to create a more inclusive working environment (inside ELVIS offices and more broadly in the Creative Industry), where diverse talent enjoys genuinely equal opportunities for sustainable career progression.
At ELVIS, we believe that an equal system takes diversity for granted, and this is our ultimate aim. This is because we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results. The best ideas come from bringing together different points of view, or seemingly unconnected sources of inspiration. They're fostered in culturally rich environments that welcome different perspectives.
At ELVIS, we believe that an equal system takes diversity for granted, and this is our ultimate aim. This is because we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results. The best ideas come from bringing together different points of view, or seemingly unconnected sources of inspiration. They’re fostered in culturally rich environments that welcome different perspectives.
We want all of our candidates to shine in the recruitment process. If there is anything we can do to help you show your best self, please let us know by emailing email@example.com