Account Manager (Client Partner)
Do you have B2B phone sales experience as well as a track record in driving client account revenue?
Who Are Emerald Works:
Emerald Works is a leading e-learning solutions provider for individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to be the favourite place to learn leadership and personal excellence skills. By partnering with content creators, instructional designers, technical experts and account managers, we design and deliver the best source of on-demand content to help people get their job done more effectively.
Part of Emerald Group, a global learning organisation with a presence in 130 countries worldwide, bringing together Emerald Publishing and Emerald Works.
The Role & Team:
This role joins our sales team as a Business Development Manager (Client Partner - internal job title) where you’ll be retaining a defined set of clients, by engaging them with our outstanding products and services and identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts and create new business from referrals. You’ll be working with existing clients based in the UK and across Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Renewing and growing our customers
- Maximise revenue opportunities through careful negotiation on renewals and actively identify upsell opportunities and seek referrals from clients.
- Create opportunities to regularly promote how the partnership is working and areas of improvement.
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
- Become established as a trusted advisor and industry thought leader through identifying, creating, and promoting compelling insights related to area of expertise.
Partnering/supporting our customers
- Build key relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication throughout the partnership.
- Ensure our service delivers value which promotes the correct behaviour to drive learners to the Mind Tools site and supports a decision to renew.
- Maximise learner engagement through innovative campaigns and initiatives to surpass client expectations.
Increase our number of new customers
- Manage sales cycles with a consultative sales approach, intensely listening to your customers, preparing comprehensive territory plans and identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skilfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, market & competition.
- Actively share stories and successes to the wider organisation through comms channels.
- Regularly meet and communicate with Marketing team to discuss ideas that will support clients with marketing materials, engagement ideas, as well as ideas to educate them on other EW products that will results in upsells.
Who We’re looking For:
- B2B phone sales and client account management experience.
- Ability to question and delve deep to understand the Client’s business needs and challenges.
- Commercial awareness and ability to sell/negotiate subscriptions and upsells at all levels.
- Have knowledge and experience of using closing techniques to secure business.
- Ability to engage and quickly establish strong working relationships.
** All interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please apply ASAP as the advert may close and interview commence before the closing date.
What’s In It For You?
We value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, enhanced pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.