Account Manager - Clinical Trial Communications
Posted: 15 Dec 2021 Closes: 11 Feb 2022
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
Want to join a fast-paced, exciting department working with some of the biggest names in healthcare? At Langland CTE (Clinical Trial Experience), we create campaigns that recruit and support volunteers for ground breaking clinical trials. Drawing on specialist insight, we produce print and digital materials for patients, caregivers and HCPs that are translated and distributed around the world. Every single project we work on aims to better people's lives - and the client services team play an integral role in their success.
Who you are
If you're ambitious, hardworking and ready to change how people see the world of healthcare- then we'd love to meet you. Ideally, you'll have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and experience as an Account Manager within an agency working on healthcare accounts. You'll also have experience managing direct reports and exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, as we're looking for someone who'll be seen as a credible voice to both clients and internal stakeholders. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us - but if you're the sort of person who thrives in this kind of environment, you're in the right place. Whilst experience is important, we really want to see your passion for healthcare and a genuine enthusiasm for the work we do.
And if you like to Think Further, join the club. Here at Langland, we're an open-minded bunch -always on the lookout for new ideas, whether that's in the work we produce or a way of working. So, if you want to approach something in a different way, we'll be all ears.
Clients are our business. An Account Manager's primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to deliver innovative and effective ideas. The role will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of creative work under the direction of more senior members of the account team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
- You will have knowledge (and experience) of the healthcare & pharmaceutical market
- You will have relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- You will have experience of the full project life cycle
- You will be a strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- You will hold great communication and stakeholder management skills
- You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organisation
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network