Account Manager Customer Success
Account Manager Customer Success
200 Gray’s Inn road
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
This role entails…
As we evolve to be more than ITV, and open up to other Broadcaster customers, we need to evolve our operating model to be ready to engage, onboard and manage our customers successfully.
We are building and establishing a Customer Success function that places our new Broadcaster customers and existing agency customers at the heart of our operating model.
We are currently recruiting for roles within the new team who will work with the Controller of Customer Success to successfully engage and onboard and relationship manage Broadcaster customers and continue to train and engage agency users on the optimal use of the advanced advertising platform.
The key objectives of this role are:
- Own the relationship with new broadcaster partners
- Be the expert and point of contact for agencies for onboarding and training, supporting the broader relationship between ITV and its Agency customers.
- Participate in tracking and nurturing customer and platform success outcomes through a managed framework of customer specific objectives
- Participate in or lead Customer service reviews, encompassing all aspects of the services that we provide
- Contribute to the team role of being the voice of the customer internally, ensuring the customer and their needs are at the heart of our wider decision making
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Experience in building and leading client relationships
- Proven track record of driving customer satisfaction and success objectives
- Strong knowledge of advertising technology platforms, agencies and UK broadcasters preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; experience with client-facing training a plus
- Ability to anticipate challenges and build solutions to overcome them
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders to deliver seamless service for customers
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com.Find out more here
Find out more about our benefitshttp://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.