Sick of trying to ‘fit in’? At ELVIS we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results and we positively welcome people with different perspectives and experiences.
ELVIS is a global creative partner for famous brands, including Cadbury, Oreo, Walkers, Doritos, Philadelphia, Birds Eye and Honda. We create award-winning creative platforms that work for every screen. At ELVIS, we believe in the power of creativity and the need for innovation.
In a world of ever-expanding tech and data opportunities, we demand constant reinvention from our clients and ourselves to keep the brands we work with at the top of their game. This belief is at the heart of our agency mission to use unexpected and unforgettable creativity to help people and brands grow in a better way.
We are the lead creative agency on many brands and for others we are their social/digital or activation specialists. We work on briefs for both UK and European teams.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager looking for a new challenge. You will work on one of our famous accounts on which we create engaging social and digital campaigns as well as delivering in-store activations across their product portfolio.
Reporting into a Senior Account Manager, you will work on a new phase of a project which involves building successful activation campaigns that promote huge success in-store.
As an Account Manager at ELVIS, you will:
● Manage the daily client relationship by developing trust and relationships quickly with clients and maintaining the relationships
● Deliver projects and shape them with guidance from senior team members
● Inspire award-winning work consistently and be stimulated by fast turnaround, dynamic accounts
As an Account Manager at ELVIS, you'll bring:
● At least 6 months of experience at Account Manager level
● Experience working in shopper activations and social (an understanding of Facebook and Instagram in particular, online ads, in-store and promotions)
● Organisational skills, creative flair and experience in delivering a broad range of creative campaigns
● A strategic understanding of brands and the ability to contribute to discussions on the projects
● Excellent communication skills including writing and briefing in creative briefs
● Experience managing both internal and client feedback
● An understanding of agency processes
● FMCG experience
And in return, Elvis offers:
● Focus on craft, industry and personal development training, and genuine access to the Board
● Unlimited holiday allowance
● Flexible working hours
● Qured healthcare access including private doctor and physio
● Free office-based breakfasts, fruit & soft drinks (when in the office)
● Friday drinks / fully stocked bar after 6pm (when in the office)
● 2 x company parties a year
● Charity opportunities within working hours
● New starter lunch & Elvis buddy
● Employee Assistance Programme
● Flexible Benefits Scheme (including evening classes, gym contributions, Amazon Prime)
● Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme; 3% agency contribution on qualifying earnings
● Green Travel Benefits such as access to a Cycle To Work scheme, public transport season ticket loan and electric car rental partnership
We're a fresh thinking and dynamic agency, full of inspiring and supportive people. We place great importance on maintaining an excellent working environment and are recognised for our outstanding professional development programme, evident by both our Gold IPA CPD Accreditation, and featuring in Campaign's Best Companies list. We embrace change, free ourselves to remove obstacles and experiment with product, processes and platforms, to make things happen. A great example of this is our commitment to becoming a B Corp soon.
We are working to create a more inclusive working environment (inside ELVIS offices and more broadly in the Creative Industry), where diverse talent enjoys genuinely equal opportunities for sustainable career progression.
At ELVIS, we believe that an equal system takes diversity for granted, and this is our ultimate aim. This is because we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results. The best ideas come from bringing together different points of view, or seemingly unconnected sources of inspiration. They're fostered in culturally rich environments that welcome different perspectives.
We want all of our candidates to shine in the recruitment process. If there is anything we can do to help you show your best self, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org