Account Receivable Analyst
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. The FT has a record paying readership of one million, three-quarters of which are digital subscriptions. It is part of Nikkei Inc., which provides a broad range of information, news and services for the global business community.
We have offices in more than 35 cities, including London, New York, Hong Kong, Beijing, Manila, Sofia, San Francisco and Tokyo. Join us and find an inclusive and fast-paced environment with unique opportunities to support every step of your career. Learn more about the FT, including announcements and career opportunities, at aboutus.ft.com.
The Role / Position Overview
The role will be responsible for processing billing interfaces from various source systems and manual invoice requests, completing reconciliations, and applying adjustments.
1. Process billing interface from various source systems and manual invoice request.
2. Complete necessary reconciliation report for review and approval.
3. Apply write off adjustments on correct invoice as per write off request form.
4. Perform complete set up or amendment of customer details which will be reflected on invoices as requested by the business.
5. Input correct tax set up of VAT charging in Oracle
6. Provide copies of invoices and credit notes to customers as required.
7. ˑExtract audit trail report across all systems and verify against customer accounts created or amended in Oracle.
8. Participate in and perform special tasks and projects whenever needed.
Required Skills / Experience
Graduate of BS Accountancy course
Length and Type of Job Relevant Experience: One to two (1 - 2) years of experience in accounts receivables and maintaining general ledgers.
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working, medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages and subsidised gym memberships. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
At the FT, we are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer that seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.