Administrative Assistant- Albertville, MN (108382)
Posted: 18 Nov 2019 Closes: 11 Feb 2020
Administrative Assistant- Albertville, MN-108382
DescriptionVeolia is the largest sustainable environmental solutions organization globally. With over 163,000 employees worldwide, we specialize in water, waste and energy management. This position is for a Water Operator I to operate and maintain water treatment, processing and equipment in water treatment facility and distribution system to meet permit and operational requirements.
Provides administrative and clerical support to assigned group.
- Performs clerical and administrative duties including typing documents,correspondence and reports for assigned department. Composes and initiates routinecorrespondence and memoranda. Edits and proofs documents for grammar, spelling,and clarity of expression, organization, and conformance to company specifications.Proofs art or graphics and verifies that art and text agree.
- Enters data from various sources to maintain and update various databases and spreadsheets. Ensures data integrity by verifying input and calculations.
- Creates, runs and distributes standard and customized periodic reports, tocommunicate follow-up requirements and to summarize reports, etc.
- Works with assigned team to develop and maintain standard templates, descriptionsand sections of presentations to maximize efficiency and reduce turnaround time.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors. Answers basic questions and providesinformation. Takes accurate phone and verbal messages and ensures that messagesare delivered in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED with a clear understanding of general math and the ability to read, write and comprehend written and verbal English.
- Some knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- One to three years internal or directly related experience with knowledge of departmental function, terminology and interrelationships, specifically in the customer service industry.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose routine written communications. Good telephone etiquette.
- PC skills with good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel / Access, and other departmental software programs.
- Ability to maintain spreadsheets and modify formats in order to complete assignments.
- Must demonstrate ability to pay close attention to details, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with interruptions and meet or exceed production and quality goals.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
JobOperation / Maintenance / Construction Technician
Primary LocationUnited States-Minnesota-Albertville
Job PostingNov 18, 2019, 2:24:33 PM
Job TypeStandard -
Education Level A levels / GED / High School Diploma / NCEA level 3 / Leaving Certificate