Administrator, Operations, Partners & Projects (OPPs)
- We are seeking an administrator who will support the Operations, Partners & Projects team, Film Fund team and a range of BFI departments in all aspects of Lottery application and award management, project management, performance review, contracting and partner support.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist OPPs team colleagues to ensure a standardised approach for the BFI’s funding for film, throughout application and award processes.
- Answer queries and supply standard advice to grant recipients and potential applicants (telephone, email, face to face).
- Use the grant management system (Blackbaud Grantmaking) to receive, log and check the eligibility and completeness of applications.
- Assist in the tracking of reporting and delivery process for funded partners and individual awardees, including through the preparation of funding agreements.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have high levels of administrative, organisation and communication skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of database systems and a working knowledge of MS Office.
- An ability to deal with enquiries with tact and diplomacy.
Based at BFI Stephen Street, you will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 19 November 2019.