A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated Administrator working for a huge public sector organisation based in Bedford. The role is paying between £8.21 per hour plus holiday pay and is looking to start ASAP for an initial period of 3 months. On offer is a competitive salary, working for a reputable employer, training and guidance throughout the assignment, a generous holiday allowance and working within a friendly office environment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To process applications
- To create and maintain excel spreadsheets
- To respond to queries
- To provide admin support to the team
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of all contracts
- Experienced administrator
- Must have literacy skills to GCSE level or equivalent
- Must have numeracy skills to GCSE level or equivalent
- Must be well organised and able to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Must be an effective team player
- Must display awareness and understanding
This is an Administrator role, based in Bedford, starting ASAP and looking to pay £8.21 per hour. If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply now!
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.