Advice Strategy and Customer Intelligence Lead
Our strategy is framed by our purpose of Helping Britain Prosper, being the bank with the largest retail and commercial presence throughout the country.
Schroders Personal Wealth is a new business formed out of a strategic partnership between Schroders and Lloyds Banking Group with the aim of becoming a top UK financial planning business within five years. we are currently seeking a Senior Manager whom will report to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Advice Strategy and Customer Intelligence Lead.
What you'll be doing..
- Define and implement the future strategy for the provision of Financial Advice in SPW.
This includes the creation of an appropriate advice framework and the introduction of technology to create efficiencies and customer experience benefits across the cycle of Financial Advice.
- Be a credible voice on Advice trends and market customer demographics, both internally and externally with thought leaders and industry influencers.
- Provide intelligence and insight on customer demographic and other trends to inform the
SPW Financial Advice and wider Customer proposition.
- Participate in work to define the Customer Experience and Customer on-boarding and servicing Journeys.
- Support broader external business development activity.
What you'll need...
- You'll have a strong understanding of the Advice and Financial Planning UK marketplace and a credible voice on customer and industry trends, demographics and competitor activity.
- You'll be Influencing upwards and across the organisation so key attributes are excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. This role will have significant exposure to the SPW leadership team, so impact at this level is also important.
- Strong understanding of the Wealth, Advice and Financial Planning industry - Customer trends, Regulation, Competitor activity
- Deep experience of Advice process ad associated regulatory requirements
- Ability to re-design and influence change to complex processes
- Outstanding influencing, collaboration and communication skills
- Proficient in producing top quality presentations for executive management
- Ability to take intelligence and use it to develop a live proposition or similar
- Able to cut through complexity and communicate messages in a straightforward and accessible way
A bit about you...
- Self - motivated and able to work independently, to tight deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to build excellent relationships across the business
- Commitment to personal development
What we'll give you…
- Flexible benefits package
- Private Medical cover
- 30 days per annum plus Bank holidays
- Car allowance or Cash allowance
A new venture like this doesn't happen very often. We've built an opportunity to really differentiate our service from what is out there already. So the roles we're recruiting for need people who are excited by the difference they can make.
The Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Did you know we've won awards? We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
Does this sounds like a role that you'd like to know more about? Get in touch and let's have a conversation.