Agile Delivery Manager
Agile Delivery Manager (Content Supply & Distribution)
London / Leeds
Full-time, Permanent basis
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
An exciting new opportunity for an Agile Delivery Manager to join our product team in Content Supply & Distribution. Our teams are involved in managing digital assets and delivering programmes for broadcast and Video on Demand platforms.
We are revolutionising the way that ITV delivers technology. Our deployment frequency has gone from months to days, and now down to hours. Our Agile Delivery Managers have been a key part of that journey working across multiple teams and are part of cross-functional teams that are encouraged to be autonomous and self-organising.
We are currently fully remote and support flexible working. In future there may be a need to attend the occasional workshop or design session at our London or Leeds offices.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- As an Agile Delivery Manager you will be the person to go to for delivery and will be accountable for:
- Agile Ceremonies (Stand-Ups, Planning, Demos, Retrospectives) and managing tooling used to track product development;
- Setting up the product teams for successful delivery, continuously improving in project development and delivery process;
- Distributing release communications and status updates to users and stakeholders and providing insight on predicted and actual velocity and estimates from product teams;
- Aligning priorities across teams and managing the delivery plans within and across product teams;
- Looking for ways to reduce or remove dependencies, making team(s) as self-sufficient as possible;
- Facilitating the introduction of new services between the product teams and operations;
- Coaching teams to be high performers, empowering teams to self-organise to create a lean and agile organisation with a culture that can constantly adapt to change;
- Work with your teams to maximise throughput with quality, innovation and automation at the heart.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in delivering Agile projects.
- Experience with a full understanding of Agile Software development processes and be able to speak about them.
- Proficient in using Agile development tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of standard development technologies and you will be a superb coach and facilitator.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd March
The above salary range is for internal guidance only, to assist colleagues in assessing their suitability for the role. The actual salary offered may be at any point within this range. The range does not represent a longer term salary commitment for the role.
We love different perspectives and celebrate individuality. So, we look for the best talent from all walks of life. We're passionate about creating a diverse and creative team of people of all ethnicities and backgrounds. Treating people equally and with fairness and respect is a way of life here. Our jobs are open to all.
At ITV we celebrate individuality. We are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and if you have a disability and meet the minimum criteria for the role we'll guarantee you an interview. We're happy to discuss any additional support you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require additional support...
At ITV it's your talent that matters and we want you to be the best you can be.