Asset Information Coordinator HS2
This role is responsible for providing continuous support to the Asset Coordination Lead for developing and delivering complete and comprehensive processes and products for the project Asset Data Information Model (AIM) per the HS2 project standards and requirements, ensuring that this is achieved via proper information exchange among the Supply Chain members and the Contractor, for all SCS JV Work Packages.
- Assist the Asset Information Lead and the BIM Manager in the development and management of the Asset Information Model, assuring and reporting back to them the AIM quality, integrity and compliance against the Employer Information Requirements, the HS2 Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS), the SCS JV BIM Execution Plan, the SCS JV Content Plan, the SCS JV HS2 Asset Classes Matrix, the SCS JV Asset List and PAS1192.
- Assisting in the management of the SCS JV Asset Information Model Database and responsible to deploy SCS JV AIMS Enable My Team (EMT) and AssetWise to coordinate against and create Asset Data Associations and Families to feed the HS2 AIMS system.
- Assisting in the review and updates, as required, of the SCS JV Content Plan, the SCS JV HS2 Asset Classes Matrix and the SCS JV Asset Lists.
- Liaise with the Project Controls, Health and Safety, Planning, Estimating, and Environmental teams to ensure Asset Data integration, suitability and that the SCS JV Asset Information Model is an amalgamation of all available project data.
- Ensure that the Supply Chain AIM Model fulfills the purpose and the scope as intended and complies with the SCS JV CIR.
- Run Project Asset Data Information Modelling Clinic’s to enable the Contractor and the Supply Chain to deliver their Asset Information Models more effectively and in compliance with the project standards.
- Supporting the BIM Manager on the development and updating of the SCS JV BIM Execution Plan and the Contractor Information Requirements in relation to the SCS JV Asset Information Model across all Work Packages.
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project.
Required Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Behaviours
- Previous experience as an Asset Information Coordinator or a similar Information Coordinator role, working across all stages of a Civil Engineering project lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of the BIM Development and Implementation in conjunction to the Engineering Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance phases.
- Experience in collaborating with and coordinating multiple teams and/or people with the aim to deliver comprehensive AIM or other products as per the Employer requirements within a project environment.
- Experience in working within and assisting in the management of Asset Data Management Environments and Systems.
- Degree or equivalent in civil engineering or an appropriate professional qualification.
Desired Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Behaviours
- Solid understanding of PAS 1192:2 and PAS 1192:3.
- Knowledge of SQL Language coding and SQL Database management.
- Sustained Continuing Professional Development.
- A highly ambitious individual with a drive to succeed.
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.