Assistant Security and Operations Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Security & Operations Manager to join a professional security team working at City Hall. This is a non-uniformed position, reporting to the Security Operations Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage and lead a team of 4 Security Operations Controllers and 35 Security and Operations Officers across various shift patterns to ensure that security, mailroom, loading bay and porterage services meet operational requirements and provide support to the Heritage Warden Service and enforcement operations at Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square Gardens, along with the delivery of wider facilities management services.
Candidates who wish to apply for the role must possess the following to be eligible:
• A Door Supervision (DS) SIA License, is essential for this role.
• A Public Space Surveillance (CCTV), desirable but not essential, full training will be provided to the successful candadate
• First Aid at work qualification
• Ofqual Qualifications and Credits Framework Level 3 in security operationsor other relevant qualification and/or equivalent experience
• The role requires a good level of physical fitness and the ability when necessary to engage in physical intervention
This role will be for 37 hours per week (08:00 – 15:30 & 14:00 – 22:30) on a rota basis with occasional weekend working, however a key componenet is flexibility, due to occassional long hours.
London's diversity is its biggest asset and we strive to ensure our workforce reflects London's diversity at all levels. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
In addition to a good salary package, we offer an attractive range of benefits including 30 days’ annual leave, interest free season ticket loan, interest free bicycle loan, childcare voucher scheme and a career average pension scheme.
The GLA and Momentum Recruitment are working together to recruit to the Assistant Security and Operations Manager role. If you are interested in applying and would like more information about this exciting opportunity, please visit the Momentum Recruitment recruitment website by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button below.