Audio-visual Support Technician
Do you have excellent customer service? Are you able to identify and solve problems in a logical and systematic way? Are you good at responding to changing priorities at quick notice?
Wellcome are an inspiring, friendly and creative working environment where you'll be crafting experiences and using technology in interesting ways. With this in mind, we are looking for a talented individual to join our Enabling Technology team as an Audio-visual Support Technician.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to provide high-quality hands-on technical guidance to colleagues and clients across all levels to meet Wellcome's meeting rooms and event space needs.
What will you be doing...
- Providing an efficient and expert audiovisual service for all staff and visitors, including the setting up, installation, testing and operating of audiovisual facilities for presentations, meetings, seminars, conferences and events.
- Monitoring, administering and co-ordinating Wellcome's meeting and events calendar and attend scheduling and operations meetings within Wellcome.
- Coordinate, manage, advise, maintain and monitor video conferences throughout Wellcome, using either software or hardware-based systems, as required.
- Coordinating, managing, advising and operating the equipment necessary in order to produce live and recorded webcasts, as required.
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are adequately prepared for meetings and client requests.
- Assisting the wider Media and Technical Production team with projects as an when required.
What we look for in you...
- Experience of working in an audiovisual role to providing meeting, conferencing and live event support.
- Technical knowledge of audiovisualand video-conferencing technology.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Windows 10 and macOS.
- Experience of looking after a diverse and demanding customer base.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Wellcome. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves and thrive. We are happy to discuss flexible working options for all roles. We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like us to make adjustments during the application process, please contact us at