BI Developer - London
My client is looking for an individual to join their BI & Data platform development team. This is a great opportunity for a strong BI development engineer who wants to gain hands-on development experiences with Azure technologies.
The client is a Global FTSE 250 market-leading professional services organisation. The client is truly global with a presence spanning 41 countries with 7.500 employees.
My client welcomes applicants from a range of industries and is focused on bringing in talented people.
The BI Developer's key responsibilities are to design and implement technical data solutions based on business requirements, be they global or regional. This involves using the following technologies as part of extending the recently implemented data platform: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI Data Bricks, Salesforce, and Power BI.
- Design, develop, test, and document high-quality technical data solutions according to business demand/requirements
- Work closely with the rest of the delivery hub to provide a global service, with regional focus where necessary
- Understand regional specific requirements and translate them to global solutions where possible, but regional where necessary
- Collaborate with key resources across the wider Business Technology team to help foster a global team environment.
- Play a key role in the successful implementation of the organisations delivery process (iterative/agile) within the global delivery hub.
- Work closely with both the Technical Delivery Manager and Operations Manager to ensure end-to-end solutions are produced and introduced into service via clearly adhered to release management process.
- Excellent BI and Data Warehousing skills
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services (SSAS Tabular and OLAP) skills
- Data modeling: Kimball methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure platform (non - essential)
- Power BI
- SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
Salary Range: £50-£65k + Benefits
My client is committed to paying people fairly for the role they undertake. They also provide a wide range of benefits to support their employees including well-being programmes, Employee Assistance line, the opportunity to buy extra holidays, and shopping discounts offers as part of their flexible benefits scheme.