Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: "imagine.change." Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bid Assistant to join our respected Bid Team, where you will be part of a team of bid and proposal professionals. This position will provide you with an interesting and varied role, where you will provide quality support to the Bid Team with ‘Back Office’ and the Proposal Centre processes, along with ad-hoc support requests.
Based at Ricoh Staines office, with some work at our London office.
What you will be doing
* Support all ‘Back Office’ and Proposal Centre administration tasks, including the management of the Bid Team’s central email addresses
* To support Sales teams with the creation of proposal documents, ensuring that all response requirements are provided on time to achieve a high success rate.
* Ensure all KPI data and debrief information is correctly recorded and provided to internal stake holders within the business where applicable
* Ad hoc support for each opportunity to secure quality content for opportunities to meet deadlines
* To create quality proposals to agreed deadlines utilising the proposal software system
* To ensure that relevant proposals are submitted to increase the success rate
* To ensure that proposals are in line with corporate branding and agreed styles
* Ensure opportunities are completed with integrity, are audited and have internal authority approval
* Ensure document content is updated to meet new company structure; legislation; procedures; products; solutions and policies
* Create access and availability for overall content through the proposal software system, working closely with the ‘Proposal Centre’
* Improve final response document through Buddy process, and providing support to all Bid Team members to meet deadlines
* Support Executives/Managers as required
* Follow Team Spirit – Positive, Value & Respect, ultimately to be become ‘The Team of Choice
You will ideally have
• Ideally have an understanding of the bid process in both the Public Sector and Commercial Sector • Professional and confident in manner, and possessing good communication skills, demonstrating the ability to deal effectively with internal customers, peers, management and the wider business • Wilingness to learn and be proactive to support the team and wider business • Ability to support virtual teams to deliver tailored proposals • Good written and oral English skills • Resilient and able to operate in a commercial environment, often working flexible hours to achieve deadlines • Good time and priority management skills • IT literate – Must have good MS Word and MS Excel skills, also have a good IT capability to learn the use of other software packages such as our proposal software system Qvidian
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong and established emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer