Branch Sales Manager
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
This is a great opportunity to join Ricoh’s Commercial Sales Management team in the East Midlands. Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential alongside coaching, mentoring and developing a sales team? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment? Ricoh have a vacancy available for a target-driven Branch Sales Manager to join our ambitious sales team.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
What you will be doing
This is a fantastic role where you can build on your high level selling experience gained within a targeted environment. Reporting directly to the Area Sales Director and operating within the Commercial Direct Sales Division, you will provide first line management for your designated sales branch and ensure sales targets and budgeted growth are consistently achieved.
• Manage between 2 and 6 reports
• To develop GP and Revenue targets with Area Sales Director • Manage team on a one to one, daily basis, ensuring that team members are coached and mentored in the selling process and to ensure both individual and team targets are achieved • To mentor team members on customer accompaniment visits • Agree sales territories and accounts in conjunction with Area Sales Director where appropriate • To maintain accurate and timely customer database management and new business information for self and team, inspecting and monitoring the sales team entries, to maximize sales growth • Conduct one to one weekly meetings with team • Report figures, issues and concerns to Area Sales Director as required • To overall manage the whole teams input and output, to develop their selling skills and invoke best practice • To manage and develop existing accounts within the sales territory to maximize sales growth.
• To identify and maximize new business sales within the division • To identify areas which require development at an individual and team level in order to increase sales.
• Maintaining key customer relationships within designated territories
You will ideally have
• Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to coach and mentor others • Excellent communication and customer relationship skills • Effective negotiation and influencing skills • Sound IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Good time management and ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure • Excellent presentation skills • Good numeracy and analytical reasoning • Experience of day-to-day management of a team with advanced knowledge of sales procedures.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.