Business Analyst & Report Developer
We are hiring for a Business Analyst with report development experience and skills to join our Information Systems team. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Understanding the business’s reporting requirements and developing feasible, fit-for-purpose solutions to these.
• Implementing, supporting and maintaining a new centralised reporting function/tool across the business, for which you will play a lead role.
• Providing dedicated resource to the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of reports, dashboards and other visual insights.
• Adding value to the Business Applications team by supporting the function of the SAP ERP system and other key business applications.
To be successful in this role we’re looking for you to have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
• Business process, analysis and continuous improvement skills
• Understanding of the fundamentals of relational databases
• Technical capability of report development using SQL and/or other industry recognised tool(s)
• Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organisation.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Bespak is a global market leader in the development and manufacture of drug delivery devices. We provide pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.