Business Development Executive - Workplace Services
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Are you looking for a career opportunity in sales and want to join a Global player in the I.T market? Ricoh is a market leading Technology Company specialising in strategic Managed Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services.
Workplace Services enables companies to empower their people, streamline their processes, simplify their technology and optimise their workspace making it a more productive and collaborative organisation.
Right now, we have an exciting opening for a Business Development Executive to join us in our prestigious London Broadgate Tower office and promote Workplace Services to our customers.
What you will be doing
• Engage with stakeholders within the business to promote Workplace Services, developing relationships and seizing opportunities to engage with Ricoh customers to promote Workplace Services
• Generation of new leads
• Present the workplace services proposition to existing and new customers, listen and understand the challenges experienced, offer solutions and write proposal documents
• Input into, or lead where relevant, Workplace Services opportunities which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on: revenue, portfolio and reputation.
• Work with marketing and sales to plan and deliver promotional activities in order to drive Workplace Services engagements and networking opportunities • To support the building of the Ricoh Workplace Services brand through attendance at events and assisting our marketing team in the writing of collateral
• Work with external partners to build effective relationship which allow for collaboration and enhance our ability to deliver end to end solutions and maximize lead generation opportunities
• To build effective relationships within the Workplaces team and partners to ensure project implementation is delivered efficiently and effectively and provide direction and support to ensure successful completion
• To meet the divisional and team targets & KPI’s
• To efficiently track and report on sales opportunities
• Be aware of, and understand, competitor’s offerings within the Workplace market Identify, enhance and continuously improve the workplace services delivery process and toolkit in conjunction with the Workplace Consultancy Development Director.
You will ideally have
• Strong solution engineering skills
• Knowledge of or experience in delivering workplace change, agile/flexible/activity based working implementation and workplace improvements.
• Strong networking skills
• Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally • Knowledge of Workplace Services is advantageous • Confident presenter • Proactive nature & have ability to demonstrate inquisitiveness • Able to work under own initiative • Good attention to detail • Understanding of market sector
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.