Business Development Manager - Cork
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential and career opportunity within a highly reputable and recognisable player in the market? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment? Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Business Development Manager to join our team based in Ireland to cover the South West region.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
What you will be doing
• Qualify and close new business opportunities, whilst maintaining and managing a consistent pipeline of new business opportunities to achieve set monthly revenue / profit targets.
• Develop and maintain all aspects of sales management tools to include forecasting & tracking documentation via our CRM to enable sharing of information for the business to conduct accurate forecasting against budget.
• Identify opportunities for outsourcing, production print and managed service within new and existing client base and liaise with subject matter experts to assist with closing of deals.
• Relationship management of strategic partners and opportunity development on joint ventures to maintain Ricoh’s credibility within the marketplace.
• To maintain high level relationships with customers and develop opportunities within the accounts, ensuring process improvements and customer satisfaction levels are met and to include all aspects of client deliverables (ie. Service delivery, invoicing & pro-active customer awareness).
• Liaise with the Business Generation team to help generate sales leads and maintain accurate data within our CRM to assist with marketing programs and opportunities.
You will ideally have
• Previous Field Sales experience
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • High level presentation skills • Good level of IT / PC skills • Good negotiation / influencing skills • Good diary & time management skills • Self-motivated & target driven • Must execute a professional and positive ‘can do’ approach • Ability to work on own initiative
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to additional purchase of annual leave to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.