Business Order Processor 12mth FTC
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services, document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. We are proud of our reputation for being a great employer and we value the work of our greatest assets - our employees.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Order Processor on a 12mth FTC, to join our Finance Team based at Northampton Responsible for the receipt, progression and monitoring of sales orders throughout the “Order to Contract" and “Order to Cash” processes and SLA’s, through to resolution of customer invoicing queries to ensure all orders are delivered in line with customer expectations
What you will be doing
* Maintain the day book, entering all deals that have been processed and ensuring all information is correct
* Provide a positive and pro-active support function to the Sales teams, by resolving any order
* Queries within SLA’s through clear and concise communications to minimise sales order
* Processing queries
* Assist the sales team members with additional duties (if required) to ensure business as usual
* Duties are accommodated
* Deal with Customer queries and complaints, liaising directly with the customer and acting as an interface between the customer and Ricoh to ensure queries are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
* Maintain reporting functions by updating relevant systems ensuring accuracy of reports.
* Support projects or large order deployment to ensure customer’s’ expectations are met
* Support the day to day operational functionality requirements of the branch office (if required)
You will ideally have
• Experience within an Administration Environment • Excellent Customer Service Skills • PC literate- Word, Excel, Lotus Notes • Good verbal and written communication skills • Good numeracy and analytical skills • Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines • Flexibility and a willingness to undertake or assist other Business Order Processors during sickness, annual leave.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.