Business Support Officer (Administrator)
The SRA's Business Support Unit are looking for experienced, motivated and reliable Business Support Officers to join the team in Birmingham city centre.
What is in it for you?
- To showcase your excellent administration and customer service skills.
- The opportunity to support and liaise with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- To work within a supportive and friendly team.
As Business Support Officer, you will be responsible for delivering high quality business support services to our internal and external stakeholders and customers.
You will be required to:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, answer telephone calls, handle written enquiries and deliver a variety of different services to our customers.
- Be customer focused with the ability to professionally handle daily demands while achieving excellent quality results.
- Support various departments in accordance with business needs, giving you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of the organisation.
- Review your own workload regularly to accommodate changing work priorities and be flexible to carry out necessary ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a task focused individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
What we are looking for
- Good customer service and administration skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Your CV and covering letter should clearly demonstrate how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience required for this role, to give you the best chance of being shortlisted.
We have a number of permanent positions available and also a fixed term contract.
For those who may be interested in working part time, we are open to have a conversation about the possibility of working part time hours.
If you would like to find out more about the role or the culture of the organisation or just to find out more, please email us at and we will arrange a time to call in confidence.
A telephone and face to face interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 4 November 2019.