Occasional hours only.
As a Catering Supervisor with Leonard Cheshire you will be at the heart of our Service ensuring the provision of high quality and cost-effective catering. Working closely with our care team and customers, you will plan nutritionally balanced menus. Responsible for the catering team you will carry out risk assessments and ensure the kitchen meets health regulations.
- Have a recognised catering qualification and Level 4 food hygiene certificate.
- Be experienced in managing a team in a busy kitchen.
- Have experience of organising daily catering for large groups of people and
- managing a budget.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Be able to work rostered hours.
In return we offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
Similar roles: catering, caterer, cook, chef, kitchen assistant, food prep, food hygiene, charity, not for profit,