Channel Marketing Development Manager
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh`s business centres on developing office automation solutions globally, which enables individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence, driving strategic improvements forward and recognising and celebrating achievements. In short, our employees tell us that `Ricoh is a great place to work`.
For this Channel Marketing Development manager role, based at our prestigious London Broadgate Tower office, you will be responsible for managing the marketing contribution for a defined business area (Direct OR Indirect Channel), supporting mid-term plans and strategic objectives through effective execution of marketing programmes & plans.
What you will be doing
• To proactively work in partnership with the senior management teams and stakeholders of the defined business area to develop and execute marketing Programmes / plans to support the achievement of agreed budgets, KPI’s and company objectives.
• To develop and implement, in conjunction with the Core Business and Services teams, high level value propositions, consistent marketing, communications, research, launch, voice of customer, and other strategies / processes around the defined business area to enable sales growth and profitability
• To fully engage with ‘Areas of Expertise’ to ensure delivery of all Marketing Programme / Plan activity through effective project management and ensuring that all available resources and assets are utilised
• To support the Service Line Marketing Development Managers in defining and creating an external communication plan to promote Ricoh’s service offerings and generate new sales opportunities in the defined business area.
• To support with the effective delivery of sales product training to raise awareness of new products being taken to market
To provide analytical support of campaign success and make recommendations to further strengthen the future demand generation activity
You will ideally have
• Marketing degree or marketing related qualification and business related experience
• Sound knowledge of vertical Markets and Business Development in both the IT and Professional Services / Consultancy Sectors
• Awareness of business strategy and P&L activity
• Creative thinker with good copywriting skills and development of marketing briefs
• Highly organised with strong administration and process / project management skills
• Strong communication and presentations skills.
• Experience/familiarity with Ricoh products / services is desirable
• Highly customer driven
• Hands on approach
In return for your commitment, you can expect
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.