CIP Sales Specialist
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
A career opportunity has horizon in one of Ricoh’s specialist sales teams. We are looking for a Sales Specialist to join our Commercial and Industrial Print (CIP) team in the South of England to grow sales and general awareness of the Ricoh’s Reprographic Printing solutions within their defined target account and geographical area.
The job holder will be required to become a “Subject matter expert” in Central Reprographics Department/Print Room Service sales by defining creative strategies to increase opportunities across all areas of the Commercial and Industrial Printing business whether existing or new and able to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
What you will be doing
• Based within the field, the job role holder will need to actively start New Business sales cycles in existing and new accounts.
• Develops sales opportunities for CRD in all potential customers and prospects in a given geographic sector, working with Account Managers and sales teams that are aligned to the role in order to increase market share.
• The role holder will be expected to identify opportunities and own the engagement process within the CRD market. Success will be measured by the continued market share growth within the Government market across their territory.
• Accountable for selling the benefits of the CRD, hardware & software solutions via the value proposition to improve the sales pipeline.
• Create new business opportunities working with the sales regions (Strategic Corporate Accounts and Key Accounts CIP) to take the business from opening to close in order to increase market share revenue and gross profit.
• Revitalize prospects currently within Siebel that have remained dormant due to gaps within our solution portfolio with the aim of engaging the customers and transforming business into an active account.
• Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities at all times which is continuously updated and reflected in Siebel to allow achievement of targets • Continue to work closely with Professional Services to define USP’s and increase sales success.
You will ideally have
• Proven track record of success including experience in the development of solutions in Central Reprographics/Print Room Services environment with an individual style that continually looks for ways to improve commonly accepted solutions.
• Passion for selling highly developed sales, negotiation and ‘deal closing’ abilities with proven history of meeting annual sales quota • Credibility to negotiate at Senior/Board level (leading by example).
• Commercially driven with a wide range of experience having worked within the Corporate and/or Government sectors. Motivated self-starter with strong business development skills.
• Good consultative sales skills, therefore needs analysis, solution development, negotiation and closing skills all essential.
• Good technical understanding of new technology, document workflow processes and cross media.
• Experience in selling enterprise, In Plant and Commercial Print workflow software solutions, cross media and digital variable print-on-demand.
• Strong ability to act as the project lead, management of a virtual team to include technology, finance, research and marketing resources to develop robust solution led sales.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.