Cleanroom HVAC Engineer
We’re hiring for a Cleanroom HVAC Engineer to join our Facilities Management team. In this role you will be responsible for
• Being the subject matter expert with air management, ventilation quality and regulations.
• Liaising with HVAC contractors.
• Establishing and maintaining a Technical Management Policy.
• Identifying and driving the delivery of improvements to environmental management plans.
• Map business requirements and coordinate the HVAC capex process.
To be successful in this role we’re looking for you to have the following skills, experience and knowledge
• Can demonstrate significant knowledge and understanding of ISO14644.
• HVAC related qualifications at HNC/HND level (or equivalent).
• Able to carry out pre or full validation of HVAC equipment and systems to ISO14644.
• Working knowledge of BMS software and systems.
Please note internally this role is titled: FM Controlled Environment Engineer.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Bespak is a global market leader in the development and manufacture of drug delivery devices. We provide pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.