Client Account Manager - Field Based Nationwide
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Client Account Manager with the ability contribute to the sales programme focused on I.T Solutions and Services. This role is for someone who can target new business opportunities and deliver incremental sales growth within nominated clients. And just as important, someone who will work daily to deliver and exceed client expectations. Could this be you?
What you will be doing
* To work with a global telco client to win new IT service and solutions sales
* To meet or exceed assigned revenue/margin targets.
* To execute to an agreed business plan to ensure revenue/margin targets are achieved.
* To manage individual Client expectations relating to Service and Solution delivery.
* To form a part of extended account and bid teams to tender for new/incremental client business.
* Ultimately responsible for ensuring those relevant Ricoh personnel are informed and capable of delivering to meet and exceed client expectations of Ricoh services.
* Responsible for working with Service Delivery Managers and Technical Account Managers to ensure regular direct contact with the correct Client personnel.
* To ensure that all service and product lines sold by Ricoh are promoted in a structured manner demonstrating Ricoh’s unique selling points and capabilities.
* To facilitate scheduled meetings with Clients to review Commercial, Operational and Technical aspects of the account.
* To prospect an agreed number of new companies and contacts both within current clients and new Clients through an agreed activity level.
* To provide timely activity analysis in line with business and Client Account Plans and manage specific client prospect lists efficiently and provide ad-hoc reports evidencing activity.
* To work with management and Business Development Managers to propose/present complex managed service/maintenance solutions using Ricoh’s ITMS service portfolio.
* Visit key major client sites to engage Ricoh site personnel and other members of the
You will ideally have
* Demonstrable track record of creating and wining IT service and solutions sales in the Telco market
* Experience of working with Global Telco Operators or similar Global Enterprises
* Previous sales experience in an Client Manager role within the IT Solutions and Services marketplace
* Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills
* Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally & externally
* A minimum level of formal, structured sales training.
* Excellent IT knowledge, including Enterprise Solutions.
* Good Presentation Skills.
* Good level of IT application skills – typically Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Good level of business acumen
* Ability to work on own initiative
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.