Client & Programme Coordinator
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh UK are excited to be supporting the recruitment efforts of Women Ahead and Moving Ahead.
Moving Ahead and Women Ahead is a purpose-led specialist diversity and development organisation that develops leaders in sport and in business. With our support as a founding partner, Ricoh UK work with Women Ahead and Moving Ahead to support their team of global diversity and inclusion experts – specialising in mentoring, research and storytelling.
Since launching in 2014, Women Ahead and Moving Ahead has worked with more than 160 organisations across sport and business, including many of the FTSE 100 and all the big four global accountancy practices. They have supported close to 10,000 mentors and mentees. Their schemes are rooted in the belief that, no matter what career choice, everyone can benefit profoundly from engaging with different perspectives because diversity of thought, experience and teams leads to better performance.
What you will be doing
The Client Programme Coordinator will work as part of the programme delivery team supporting Client Partners in providing our clients with a professional and personal end to end service. The Client & Specifically coordinating all operational and administrative aspects of programme delivery as well as participating in and implementing improvement projects and identifying efficient and effective ways of working.
* Dealing with queries and requests from Clients and key stakeholders.
* Supporting and attending client meetings with Client Partners including preparing materials /presentations, compiling updates, capturing and effectively presenting actions.
* Providing regular updates to clients by phone and/or email as required.
* Capturing, analysing and acting on client feedback to improve programmes and services.
* Carrying out check-in calls with programme participants (mentors and mentees), capturing and logging feedback resolving queries and building relationships.
* Identifying opportunities to offer additional services to existing clients and supporting proposals and business development activities.
* Raising invoices and supporting the forecasting and budgeting process.
* Creating project and programme plans to underpin delivery of the milestones and timescales agreed with clients.
* Tracking, monitoring and reporting progress on deliverables and providing updates to clients and the Moving Ahead Management Team
* Creating, copying, collating and distributing programme materials.
You will ideally have
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
* Experience of using computers/IT for a variety of tasks.
* Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
* Organised and able to juggle priorities and projects.
* Proactive able to take the initiative in projects and solving problems.
* Able to deal with ambiguity and change.
* Able to build productive relationships with Clients, Speakers and Partners.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of Women Ahead and Moving Ahead’s small but growing team, offering a competitive basic salary + benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing