Cloud Advisory Manager
- Experience and proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud industry trends, including public, private and hybrid cloud platforms and technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platforms.
- Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering cloud programmes across the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of operational, support and security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Experience of managing project teams, including technical project teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment working directly with clients including FTSE100 companies.
- Evidence of developing and maintaining strong relationships influencing stakeholders and providing advisory guidance to clients
- Proven interpersonal skills such as communication, negotiation and sales
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found