Commercial Delivery Manager
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. Making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
As the UK’s premier international airport, it’s vital for us to maintain a sharp commercial edge. Join us as a Commercial Delivery Manager and you’ll be part of a Commercial team that drives our profitability across everything from property and retail through to passenger services like parking and the aeronautical side of things. Generating income is important, but it’s also vital that we create positive passenger and customer experiences. That we make every journey better. You’ll help us to get the balance right – not least so we can continue investing in our world-class environment. We’re already a profitable airport and, with expansion in the pipeline, this is an exciting time for you to get on board.
Join Heathrow and be an incredibly important part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year.
Your role will involve:
- Plan, lead and influence business partners, project team and or framework contractors to ensure an integrated, sustainable and effective solution is delivered which meets the requirements defined within the brief and benefits defined in the business case.
- Establish a strong working relationship with key stakeholders and ensure that all user requirements are captured and approvals are in place to meet schedule dates, as well as understanding regulatory requirements.
- End to end execution planning and management, ensuring clear goals, roles and deliverables are well defined to ensure delivery of the goals and value for money of the expenditure.
- Responsible for the safety of everyone involved or touched by the fit outs projects.
- Ensure the integration of design, development, construction delivery, commissioning and process requirements is achieved using the subject matter experts in the team.
These skills are essential:
- Degree qualification in an appropriate discipline, or equivalent academic achievement.
- Working towards professional qualifications (membership of an appropriate institution) or evidence demonstrating towards personal development.
- Experience of capital/revenue projects with a clear understanding of project management particularly APM.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and a share in our success scheme. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
A career with us also means being part of an organisation that cares about the community. Our plan is to meet growing passenger demand in a sustainable way that creates a positive impact on our community – and the environment. That’s why, by 2030, we want at least half of all journeys to the airport to be made by public and sustainable transport. We have a range of initiatives designed to help people to get to and from work sustainably, from subsidised public transport through to car sharing and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to succeed and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow we’re an accessible place to work, driven by inclusivity and celebrating individuality. For more information, please visit our diversity & inclusion page.