Communications Manager - AXE MasterBrand
Global Communications Manager – AXE MasterBrand
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace’.
Are you ready to work on one of Unilever’s most iconic brands? As the Global Communications Manager in London, you will work alongside the Global Brand Engagement Director, helping guys everywhere smell and feel irresistible. This is a fantastic, varied role for an experienced communications manager who wants to join a passionate, driven engagement team and who wants to deliver a range of new Global consumer PR activities. Ready for the challenge? We thought so.
You must have a proven track record in consumer PR related activity, an experience in media relations through a variety of channels along with the ability to manage Global communications strategies. PR experience in the beauty/grooming industry will be much appreciated.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Alright then. Read on!
You will be the AXE Global Communications Manager reporting to the Global Brand Engagement Director based in London:
- To lead the creation of the brand PR strategy
- To co-develop with the markets teams and the countries the integrated comms plan every year for top 6 markets.
- To develop the PR plan for project campaigns/new products supporting the development and engagement teams
- To lead the product PR always on plan
- To develop, manage and nourish the expert panel
- Developing the brand statements and keeping them up to date
- Leading the PR measurement and developing the tools Globally
- Managing the PR issues from a global perspective
- Manage our in-house PR resource, our digital platforms and team
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Brand PR experience
- Grooming, trends, lifestyle & urban gen culture sensitivity
- Excellent in storytelling (verbal and written skills)
- Understands the dynamics of building and managing reputation
- Hunger for growth and an agile, can-do mindset
- A balance of art & science – ability to think creatively & strategically, with strong business mindset, and ability to develop & judge brand communication
- Strong strategic and influencing skills
- Open-minded, respect and leverage other inputs to develop winning solutions for the business
- Great communication & organizing skills, able to orchestrate agencies, cross functional teams, external partners
- Sensitivity to the Beauty world: passion for trends, attention to detail
- Experience in working as part of virtual teams across geographical, cultural and time differences
WHAT WE OFFER
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus, a free gym, a staff shop and shares. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.