Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Our Marketing Division currently requires a resourceful, enthusiastic, team-spirited Content Producer. To design and deliver a range of content marketing materials that helps to effectively promote Ricoh’s products and services, as well as enhance the Ricoh brand. Based from Staines office or our London Liverpool Street office.
What you will be doing
• To be responsible for the design and development of Ricoh content that supports the Marketing department and wider Business. Creating and coordinate the execution of content that grabs and holds the attention of our target audiences and encourages conversion.
• To project manage the production of digital content work from concept to completion working closely with the wider content and digital marketing teams to ensure customer requirements are effectively reached and targets exceeded within the agreed budget and deadlines.
• To conceive, edit, develop and produce new content as well as update existing content for our website and other multimedia channels, in line with priority areas of work and strategic objectives, manage the smooth delivery of our digital content for web pages, blogs and marketing automation campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness of resources.
• To support in the management of agencies and external providers to deliver content and digital assets. This includes full project management, from brief to delivery, including writing the briefs, reviewing responses, managing internal stakeholders' requirements and approvals ensuring the delivery of content on time and within agreed budgets.
• To provide specialist advice on all creative output by working closely with the Marketing team and agencies on blending copy and design elements into effective output, prepare artwork into print ready or web optimised files in order to fulfil work in the desired format, in an efficient manner.
• To make recommendations for improvement by keeping up to date with the latest developments in creative and cross-media so that Ricoh’s content marketing has maximum impact.
• To collate and prepare design files for upload to centralised cloud-based DAM (Digital Asset Management) system so that final artwork can be utilised across the business and between agencies.
• To ensure consistency and accuracy in the preparation of branded materials, resulting in the quality output of Ricoh’s content in all activity, at all times
You will ideally have
• Degree calibre or marketing related qualification and relevant business experience
• Graphic design, illustration, fine art or a related subject degree or diploma
• Sound experience in graphics/design, preferably to include B2B experience
• Excellent knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Mac and PC proficient
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Excellent communication skills to work within the team and also with external agencies
• Working as part of a team with creative agencies, content agencies, printers, copywriters, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists
• Focused and a very high attention to detail
• Work on own initiative, brings new ideas and concepts to the team and will question the norm
• Flexible, with the capability to multi task
• Work under pressure
Educated to degree or Diploma level
In return for your commitment, you can expect
As a leading global technology company, Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is an excellent role for a strong Events Marketing Manager looking to make a real difference within this dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.