Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Our Marketing Division currently requires a resourceful, enthusiastic, team-spirited Content Writer to devise and deliver a range of content marketing materials that helps to effectively promote Ricoh’s products and services, as well as enhance the Ricoh brand. Based at our Staines office.
What you will be doing
• To write great copy, offering copywriting support to all areas of the organisation and contribute to creative ideas generation that stands out in a market saturated with similar messages, so that Ricoh’s content meets the needs of the Marketing department and wider Business.
• To project manage all copywriting work from concept to completion to ensure customer requirements are delivered within agreed budget and deadlines, managing the smooth delivery of our copy requirements for web pages, blogs and marketing automation campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness of resources.
• Responsible for creating, producing and coordinating the execution of copy/copywriting that grabs and holds the attention of our target audiences and encourages conversion working closely with the wider content and digital marketing teams to effectively reach and exceed targets.
• To draft, publish and manage CEO social media updates and key members of the board to ensure effective storytelling from senior executives, conceive, edit, develop and produce new copy, updating existing content for our website and other multimedia channels, in line with priority areas of work and organisation strategic objectives.
• To support in the management of agencies and external providers to deliver copy and digital assets. This includes full project management, from brief to delivery, including writing the briefs, reviewing responses, managing internal stakeholders' requirements and approvals ensuring the delivery of copy on time and within agreed budgets.
• Working closely with the Content team and support the Senior Content Marketing Manager to build a culture of content with the wider Marketing team for greater efficiency of resources; providing specialist advice on all copy output – including the likes of SEO - by working closely with the Marketing team and agencies on blending copy and design elements into effective output. Supporting with consistency and accuracy in the preparation of branded materials, resulting in the quality output of Ricoh’s content in all activity, at all times.
• To provide specialist advice on all copy output – including the likes of SEO - by working closely with the Marketing team and agencies on blending copy and design elements into effective output, making recommendations for improvement by keeping up to date with the latest developments in business writing, digital copywriting and social media so that Ricoh’s content marketing has maximum impact.
To write and schedule social media posts for Ricoh UK’s social channels, as well as for key executives, to maximise the reach and engagement of Ricoh’s content.
You will ideally have
• Degree calibre or marketing related qualification and relevant business experience
• Knowledge and passion of copywriting and content marketing (preferably in the tech sector)
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories
• Strong communication and stakeholder management with key executives
• Ability to understand business strategy and communicate key messages to employees
• Confidence to deal with senior executives and to manage expectations
• Creative ability to devise and deliver compelling campaigns
Digital-savvy and ability to incorporate new communication techniques to drive engagement
In return for your commitment, you can expect
As a leading global technology company, Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is an excellent role for a strong Events Marketing Manager looking to make a real difference within this dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.