Contract Delivery Manager (108283)
Posted: 15 Nov 2019 Closes: 11 Feb 2020
Contract Delivery Manager-108283
MANAGER CONTRACT DELIVERY - Pilbara
About North West Alliance
The North West Alliance is a fully incorporated Aboriginal joint venture that operates in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. The joint venture is 50% owned by Veolia one of the largest environmental companies in the world, with the remaining 50% owned by Our Country, a local Pilbara aboriginal business that focuses on sustainable development.
The North West Alliance was designed to combine the best of Veolia globally with the best of Our Country locally and functions under the ethos of Kujungka la Palyamarnku “Work Together to Make it Better”. The vision is to provide a safe and cost effective waste management service to the Pilbara region while also delivering significant social return on investment through local contracting, employment opportunities and community investment and education.
At North West Alliance we value diversity, equality and inclusion. We know that our teams are stronger and perform better when we have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference whilst building your career? We have a great career development opportunity for a Contract Delivery Manager to join our Pilbara business. The position is located in Pilbara region of North West Western Australia.
About The Position:
Reporting to the NWA Manager, the Contract Delivery Manager will be
responsible for the following:
- Provide accurate and timely responses/quotes to client scope opportunities, recommending innovative alternatives where possible that improve efficiency or reduce cost
- Position NWA to be able to respond to contracted work scope opportunities. E.g. Resourcing, process compliance, training and operational oversight.
- Ensure proactive management and compliance of all contract deliverables (including KPIs) for all clients in the portfolio
- Identify, develop, propose & endorse equipment, capability and continuous improvement opportunities for internal approval
- Develop management plans in line with contractual requirements
- Organise / attend client and internal meetings as required / requested
- Attend client operational sites regularly to ensure operations are compliant with requirements and opportunities for improvement are identified and executed
Your ability to oversee and actively manage the allocated contracts, to ensure deliverables are met, services are delivered in a safe and efficient manner, opportunities for contract growth are maximised and exceptional standards of customer service are maintained are important factors for being successful in this key role.
Qualifications and experience:
Ideally, you will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant industry experience in a similar management role
- Extensive knowledge of environmental industrial solutions
- Demonstrated financial management, business acumen and contract management abilities
- Demonstrated people management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated business development capabilities
- Proven record of effective communications, negotiating and influencing external Stakeholders
What You’ll Get From Us
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. We expose our professionals to some of the most innovative and inspiring thought leaders in the world and offer opportunity to get involved with case studies that will be innovations of the future. We are keen to fulfil the career goals of our internal talent and have a track record of promoting from within our global network.
Primary LocationAustralia-Western Australia-Newman
Job PostingNov 15, 2019, 12:39:23 AM
Job TypeStandard - Contract length Greater than 24 months
Education Level Vocational / Technical / Traineeship / Trades