Contracts Services Specialist
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Our highly commercial approach means Finance and Procurement are both central to our success. Join us as a Contract Services Specialist, and you’ll soon see that the scale and complexity of our airport makes for incredibly interesting and challenging work. You’ll have the chance to get involved in a variety of projects, making sure they run profitably, efficiently and with our passengers and stakeholders front of mind. And with our expansion plans progressing well, this is a particularly exciting time to bring your career to Heathrow.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and flexible working. We actively try to create part-time opportunities and use remote technologies to enable people to work from home. We also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
Be part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Aligning the day to day application of contract related policies & assurance processes within the Procurement department.
- Managing the contractual reviews within Procurement ensuring robust compliant contracts are executed in line with governance.
- Coordinating and/ or undertake contract audit exercises.
- Supporting the Contract Services Manager in the development and delivery of a business stakeholder engagement and education strategy to include regular training, support and advice.
- Liaise and collaborate with the Procurement Delivery Team to provide support and guidance in the contract assurance process.
We're Looking for People Who Have:
- Demonstrable experience of reviewing/drafting contracts for the provision of goods, works and services in the public or private sector.
- Good understanding of contract law and good working knowledge of different forms of contract for goods, works and services.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills evidencing the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the business.
- Experience in developing and/or implementing user training.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, we’re driven by inclusivity and we celebrate individuality.