Core and Integrations Product Owner
ServiceNow Core and Integrations Product Owner
Location: Kingston/Port Sunlight
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace”
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
People with purpose thrive’, is one of the big themes of Compass. Employee engagement and experience are focus areas for the company to enable that. The Employee Experience (HR Services, Workplace & Travel Services and Technology) and Operations Team under Unilever Operations (UniOps) provides all the core EX services to all employees in all clusters.
Unilever Operations (UniOps) is an area that supports business globally across Technology, Finance, HR, Supply Services, among others.
In order to underpin the ongoing operation of the platform and maintain its strategic direction, Unilever are building and establishing an Employee Experience Technology Team (EETT) to run the platform on a day to day basis to develop and innovate the capabilities of ServiceNow.
As part of the EETT, a Core and Integrations (C&I) Product Owner is required to become a critical part of the team. The C&I Product owner will work closely with the all the business areas and process owners that use ServiceNow (Security, Customer Service Portal, Performance Analytics, etc), to ensure that the full capability of the applications they are responsible for have been implemented to achieve maximum business value. They will coordinate meetings, document requirements, facilitate development efforts, etc.
The C&I Product Owner will drive results and maximum value by staying on top of the ServiceNow Platform product enhancements in the core area (e.g. Mobile) and ensuring there is a strategic direction for the integrations. Attending vendor road map discussions and supporting process owners through platform upgrades. They will be responsible for ensuring that the core aspects of the platform (e.g. Mobile) are exploited. The C&I Product Owner will promote the ServiceNow capabilities in order to help identify new opportunities and manage the roadmap in a proactive way.
- You'll deliver new and innovative solutions on the ServiceNow platform focussing on the core platform capabilities and the integrations
- You'll be working closely with senior stakeholders across a number of business areas and supplier partners to develop and deliver new and exciting solutions to support the business outcomes.
- You will work with the ServiceNow Lead Product Owner, ITSM Product Owner, HR Product Owner, CSM Product Owner, ServiceNow platform team, Service Owner and Platform Architect to find the best solutions for the IT community
- You'll be developing, nurturing and working alongside a strong team that is growing and leading the services
- You'll win over hearts and minds as your service is intrinsically linked to supporting our digital and cultural transformation.
- You'll support employees by challenging poor practices/the status quo, whilst building meaningful relationships allowing influence across internal and external customer groups.
- And you’ll constantly innovate, utilising standard platform features and enablers to nurture and grow the core components of the platform to deliver value to the whole community that user ServiceNow
- Your work will allow employees to interact and collaborate with the platform in a consistent and intuitive fashion. So, this gives you a genuine opportunity to craft the future direction of the Unilever’s employee experience and influence the business areas to align to new processes and ways of working.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- The ability to nurture and develop a team/stakeholders in a diverse and globally distributed environment
- Whilst not essential, have knowledge of ServiceNow, or have led a product team with similar size and technology in the past.
- Strong overall knowledge of wide areas of the IT practice and applications
- Be able to show examples where you've had to adapt and learn quickly to meet challenges and be flexible to adjust to changing business outcomes
- Preferably knowledge of Agile methodologies/practices e.g. Scrums and Sprints and able to demonstrate the active practise and implementation of these techniques
- Ability to develop a strategy and direction for the team
- Looking ahead at the roadmap and strategic direction of ServiceNow or similar toolset in the past
- Confident leadership and influencing style, being able to make an impact with various teams
- Strong leadership, communication and team building skills
- Ability to inspire confidence in delivery, a strong service focus, and the ability to make sound decisions
- Good networking and influencing skills
- Passionate and providing an excellent user experience
- Significant self-motivation and focus to achieve the objectives of the role
- Ability to work well with peers and demonstrate lateral influence
WHAT WE OFFER
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus, a free gym, a staff shop and shares. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.