Corporate Support Analyst
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. The FT has a record paying readership of one million, three-quarters of which are digital subscriptions. It is part of Nikkei Inc., which provides a broad range of information, news and services for the global business community.
We have offices in more than 35 cities, including London, New York, Hong Kong, Beijing, Manila, Sofia, San Francisco and Tokyo. Join us and find an inclusive and fast-paced environment with unique opportunities to support every step of your career.
Learn more about the FT, including announcements and career opportunities, at aboutus.ft.com.
Handle, manage, coordinate, report, and resolve escalated digital product-related issues from Customer Service within set service levels
What will you be responsible for?
- Directly respond to Financial Times customers via email, chat and phone, to provide feedback and/or assist in the resolution of issues/queries
- Carry out basic level of troubleshooting on some of our most common technical cases involving our online tools, product and web application.
- Monitor case queue and pick up requests from B2B Licence Administrators to ensure we respond to key clients in a timely fashion
- Spot and report wide-scale technical or product-related issues and concerns to relevant teams to investigate
- Undertake additional projects and responsibilities within scope of work as required
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
- Collaborate within B2B teams, other customer care teams, sales team, and other company departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Follow Quality procedures, guidelines and policies
What experience/skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational/Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- At least one (1 ) year experience in the customer service
- Customer Centric- Listening to , analyzing , and taking action on customer feedback. Provide seamless customer experience and focus on building a good relationship with the customers
- Collaboration - Working harmoniously with other teams towards a common goal . Actively listening to other people's opinion or concern and being receptive to feedback
- Effective Communication - Be a smart communicator, promote simplicity, and use language effectively
- Flexibility - Adapts to changes while remaining focused on goals, applies knowledge to new circumstances
What’s in it for you? FT Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working, medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages and subsidised gym memberships. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
At the FT, we are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer that seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.