Customer Complaints Advisors
Serious about customer service. Lighthearted about life.
Here's what you'll be doing
The purpose of our Customer Complaints Advisors are to assist our customers and resolve their complaints. You’ll play a vital role in providing effective and efficient resolution of complaints.
You’ll take incoming calls and find out the best way to get each problem solved. We’ll also ask you to look at what we do and how we can improve our service to our customers in the future, which will enable us to offer market leading customer service. You’ll do this by ensuring that we treat our customers in a fair and reasonable manner and find out the best way to get each problem solved.
Comprehensive training will be given when you start, as well as ongoing support throughout your career.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an award-winning benefits package – including 26 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, an annual bonus scheme and your salary will go up as your skills and expertise develop too.
These roles are permanent and you'll work 37 hours a week between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday and from 8am to 6pm Saturday.
What we need from you
- Previous customer service experience within a complaints role or similar environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to analyse information to resolve a problem.
- Proven ability in negotiating and influencing.
- Decision making taking all aspects into account showing empathy in sensitive situations.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage heavy workloads.
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word.
Here's what else you need to know
- This role is located at Leicester Customer Service Centre, Raw Dykes Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE2 7JY.
Salary: starting at £18,757 with opportunities to increase up to £21,783
- Please be aware we will be holding a candidate assessment centre on the at our Leicester office.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
- For more information on reasonable adjustments click here
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance as we may close the vacancy early if all the places are filled.
- The next stage of the process will be Telephone Interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.