Customer Operations Specialist - Spain
Bulb launched 3 years ago in the UK and we are now the fastest growing private company in the UK. We’re now expanding internationally and looking for the starting team who will help change the energy industry in Spain.
At Bulb, we’re on a mission to make renewable energy available and affordable with great service to as many as possible and to help them use it wisely. We are a technology-driven company making energy simpler, cheaper, and greener.
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for Bulb’s member experience in Spain. This role calls for a combination of strong operational execution, member support, strategic thinking, analytics and close attention to detail. You’ll constantly be learning about member experience, technology, and the energy industry while delivering excellent service.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for the deployment and execution of a world class operation and be part of the starting team building the business in Spain.
- You’ll assist Bulb’s members through email, online chat, and phone with a wide variety of inquiries
- You’ll identify local product improvements and work with engineering teams to bring these ideas to life
- You’ll take the initiative on improving the member experience and use analytics to test the results
- You’ll design new processes and playbook these results to share with other teams
- You’ll work in a fast paced, target-focused environment constantly striving to deliver the best member service
At Bulb, we want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any of these traits, we’d love to receive your application
- You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements
- You have an optimistic outlook to enthusiastically tackle new problems
- You’re passionate about both the energy community and the people in it
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You go to the point and get things done
- You have relevant experience in operations, consulting or other related fields
- Be part of a fast growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in Spain
- Competitive salary, share options, benefits, and other perks
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- 25 days paid time off per year
Our Customer Operations Specialists drive Bulb's long term success. We're looking for people willing to invest into the role and the team. In return, we hope that the skills you'll develop with Bulb will open up interesting career opportunities in the future.
Bulb cares deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.