Customer Scheduling Advisor (ref. 646)
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global organisation specialising in strategic IT services, document management solutions and cloud based technology. Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision by utilising our pioneering and innovative ways of working; we call is: imagine. change. Our teams are constantly embracing change and fostering new ways of working, and we have never been more resolute in our mission: -You work for us, and we`ll work for you".
As our business continues to thrive, we now have a requirement for an enthusiastic Customer Scheduling Advisor to be based at our Contact Centre within Ricoh UK`s Prestigious Head Offices in Northampton.
What you will be doing
* To take ownership for a customer request for Technical assistance, from call receipt to call closure, including providing customer updates on response times, troubleshooting based on the systems scheduling and dealing with Engineer queries, ensuring Customer service level agreements are met and penalties avoided.
* To provide outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers through taking calls and responding appropriately.
* To promote Company initiatives as requested, in order to enhance customer satisfaction and Company performance.
* To provide the Field Service Manager with communication of the areas activity, including performance, response times and customer escalations, in order for issues to be addressed quickly and efficiently.
* Adherence to Ricoh Policies and procedures to ensure high quality and efficiencies.
* Maintains database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance.
You will ideally have
* Good telephone manner,
* Excellent customer handling skills,
* Written communication skills to enable effective communication with internal and external contacts,
* Knowledge of relevant systems and procedures,
* Basic understanding of the Ricoh and non Ricoh product ranges,
* Commercial awareness of the Companies customer base,
* Good geographical knowledge,
* Negotiation skills,
* Problem solving skills.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Full training in the range of Ricoh products and services will be provided, so don`t worry if you haven`t got specific technical knowledge.
This is a fantastic role if you genuinely enjoy working within a team environment and providing good levels of service with plenty of customer contact.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role in which you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation.
Have you got the skills to be our next Customer Service Advisor? If so, we welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.