Customer Service Advisor
Title: Customer Service Advisor - Customer Services Centre
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Office based only, Cray House, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5HU
Salary: £20,293 - £22,500 per annum depending on experience
Closing date for completed applications: 20th August 2019
Telephone Interviews will be held on: 3rd & 4th September 2019
Assessment Centre will be held on: 11th and or 12th September 2019
Homeworking options can be considered following completion of a successful probation period.
All shifts are flexible as required between 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday
The Customer Service Centre:
Our customers are the most important part of our business and as a member of the customer service centre, it is vital that you have the passion as a customer service professional to deliver excellence every time. We are growing as a company and the Customer Service Centre receive circa 3000 inbound calls per day. We're looking for someone who can demonstrate strong communication skills, is a high achiever who drives to meet and exceed KPIs but also has experience of prioritising and managing their own time. This will be measured against the high standards of customer satisfaction we set ourselves, are you up to the challenge? If you are, then you sound perfect for our team!
· Manage pre-dominantly inbound telephone queries promptly, demonstrating the L&Q values at all times
· Provide first contact resolution, through ownership of queries and taking the relevant action required including liaising with departments where needed.
· Accurately update and record customer call information on all systems and ensure all information given is accurate and company policies/procedures are adhered to
· Effective time management to meet call and quality metrics including service level KPIs, achieving 90% customer satisfaction scores
· Keeping knowledge up to date to equip you to handle a variety of inbound/outbound calls.
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced customer service centre and utilising resources available to provide first contact resolution
· Confidence to work individually whilst also having the ability to work collaboratively to provide exceptional customer service
· Computer skills, including Microsoft office
· Experience working in a call centre is desirable
· Good time management skills
In addition to our support and training the successful candidate will have access to our full site of benefits:
· 26 days holiday (rising to 31 days with length of service)
· Annual bonus subject to group performance
· Excellent pension scheme
· Benenden healthcare
· Employee Assistance programme
· Non- contributory life assurance
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with the opportunity to progress, this is an ideal role for you!
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident (Committed) employer and have signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to end mental health discrimination in the workplace.
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.