Customer Service Advisors - SMART Centre of Excellence
Want to make a difference?
In our business the customer is at the heart of everything we do. Our Advisors will play a vital role in supporting our vision within SMART Solutions.
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from us, at home and at work. We're one of the UK's leading energy companies - and this is your chance to join us, as a Customer Service Advisor in Bolton.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for speaking with customers before, during and after their transition to SMART metering, delivering excellent customer service and ensuring they benefit from the product.
You’ll have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or contact centre role. Naturally you’ll also have great communication skills, and will be comfortable handing large volumes of calls in a professional manner. Primarily we are looking for a passionate, flexible individual who is a team player and takes pride in delivering a great customer experience.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an award-winning benefits package – including 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an annual bonus scheme and your salary will go up as your skills and expertise develop too.
Comprehensive training will be given when you start, as well as ongoing support throughout your career.
These roles are permanent, you'll work 37 hours a week between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm Saturday.
- Customer Service experience and being passionate about excellent service standards.
- The ability to understand customer needs, with excellent listening and questioning skills to build rapport and provide the right solution, showing real commitment to do the very best for them.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions taking all aspects into account and showing empathy in sensitive situations.
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- A great team player with a proven ability of building effective working relationships.