Customer Service Level Analyst
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The purpose of this role is to support the attainment of contractual Service Level Agreements (customer) and associated Key Performance Indicators (internal) for Incident Management, Service Request and Customer Services.
Jeopardy Management is performed, for all new incident cases, tracked and escalated, as required, through communication and collaboration with internal and external suppliers to ensure that service level targets are achieved wherever possible.
'Aged incidents' are assessed for impact on the customer and against service credit exposure before escalating as required to close incidents and avoid such risks.
Through the use of scorecards and other associated management information solutions the Customer Service Level Analyst monitors service performance, the incident management and service request process, identifying service level failures or risks (exceptions).
All service level exceptions are researched and analysed to understand the root cause. On completion of the analysis the Customer Service Level Analyst decides on the course of action to be taken.
For those exceptions that require improvement or corrective activities, the Customer Service Level Analyst constructs and executes formal plans and implements & deploys the solution in-life.
• Monitor, track, update and Jeopardy manage progress of all open active incidents and Service requests against SLA ensuring optimum KPI performance is achieved.
• Escalate potential breaches of SLA to suppliers and resolver groups following through to conclusion.
• Manage the overall performance of suppliers (internal and external) through execution of performance reporting and peer reviews.
• Accurately record all new items of work in SAP and the Remedy system or any other supporting systems and applications ensuring data quality and integrity is of a high standard.
• Produce regular performance, exception reporting and analysis against trends and items of performance for Incident, Service Request and Provision Order.
• Attend appropriate customer service forums or reviews.
• Write / amend service management processes and working instructions.
• Co-ordinate changes to Remedy and Business Intelligence solutions to support new / changed services and SLAs.
• Co-ordination and escalation of 'aged incidents', working with internal and external supplier teams using management information from Remedy.
• Using scorecards and other MI reports, monitor daily performance against SLAs and KPIs.
• Maintain and action agreed continuous service improvement plans or projects ensuring these are owned, tracked, reported and delivered as required.
• Interface with the Service Transition team as required to support the introduction of new products, services or customers into the Service Desk Teams.
• Escalation when high profile incidents are recorded via the service desk manage the Non Network Incident Management (NNIM) Process.
• Assess completeness and accuracy of data through the lifecycle of the incident and Vet data at the point of case closure.
• Manage allocated items on the Customer Service ‘CSIP' ensuring that it is relevant, progressed in a timely manner and delivered on time.
• Provide regular communication regarding improvement activities, including the CSIP, to the Customer and to the Business.
• Construct and deliver presentations.
• Ensure that the incident and service request management processes are reviewed and updated to support at least PMM level 4.
• Provide management summaries of analysis and propose remedial actions.
• Produce and deliver improvement / action plans.
Academic and Technical Qualifications:
• Educated to ‘A’ Level or standard or higher.
• Proven ability in communication, both written, verbal and presentational.
• Service Request, Complaint, Incident and Order Management skills.
• Experience of working in a Call Centre or Service Centre environment.
• Proficient in Computer systems including Microsoft Office and Remedy.
• Experience of working both self-sufficiently and in a team environment delivering customer service to customers on Network, Service, Product.
• ITIL V3 Incident Manager Practitioner qualification.
The role requires strength in planning, organisation, collaboration, communication, negotiation, service delivery, influencing and the ability to deal with difficult customers.
• Proactive and innovative approach to removing barriers and finding solutions to problems.
• Strong Analytical skills and disciplined approach to resolving complex issues.
• Able to challenge and improve processes and procedures.
• Communication skills: Verbal, Written, Listening, and Questioning.
• Personal organisational skills.
• Responsibility, Accountability and Ownership.
• Effective Planning and prioritising of own workloads.
• Confidence in decision making abilities and dealing effectively with unexpected situations, taking advantage of opportunities and overcoming problems.
• The ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
• Customer Focus.
• An Assertive and Professional communicator that can deal with people collaboratively both face to face and remotely across virtual teams.
• A self motivated and enthusiastic individual willing to take responsibility, accountability and ownership.
‘We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.’
CONNECT WITH A CAREER THAT MATTERS
We’re dedicated to designing and delivering the mission-critical ecosystem our public safety & enterprise customers refer to as their lifeline – mission-critical communications, software, video and services. Our drive for continuous innovation and partnership with our customers enables them to be ready – in the day-to-day moments, and in the moments that matter most.