Customer Service Team Manager
Amazon Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) is looking for a new permanent VCS Team Manager to support our growth within Morocco Virtual Customer Service (VCS) and help pioneer support for our growing transportation customer segments.
In this home based role, you will be managing a team of 20 Customer Support Associates working from home and be responsible for the overall performance and operational delivery of your team. This will require you to work with key support functions such as SDS WW & EU leaders, Delivery Station Operations, Program Managers, Recruiting, and Human Resources to review performance trends and opportunities and take continual action to improve the service level and quality of performance. Experience with operational management and process improvement is preferred and you should be comfortable with making decisions in the midst of ambiguity. Developing positive working relationships with your team and collaborating across multiple teams will be important for success in this role.
Overall responsibilities include:
· Excellent ability to solve customer service issues and demonstrate passion for delivering a positive customer experience.
· Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations ensuring accuracy and quality.
· Develop a team of 20 – 25 associates. Responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, motivation and evaluation of the team.
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon policies and procedures.
· Additional responsibilities will include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; Coaching, rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving conflicts and managing risks for Amazon.
· The Manager must communicate policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff, following up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
· Understanding the use of Customer Service and Company systems and understanding and control of department functions and procedures.
· Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The Manager will have the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long range goals.
· Basic project development, management and implementation at the site and network level
Please send your resumes exclusively in English.
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting email@example.com
· Home Based in Morocco (the offer is currently limited to Rabat and region, Mohammedia, Casablanca and region).
. Bachelor degree
. Fluent French.
. Strong command of English level required to communicate with external stakeholders (EU Level)
. Subject Matter Expert in Amazon CS Systems, processes and policies with a minimum of 6 months experience with SDS AMZL team Or 2 year prior supervisory / leadership experience.
· Demonstrating Amazon Leadership principles in current role
· Familiarity with SDS supported skills and channels.
· Experience communicating with and presenting information to internal and external customers
· Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
· Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
· Knows and communicates the Amazon mission, vision and strategy
· Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
· Must have strong organizational skills
· 2+ years previous experience supervising a team in customer service environment
· Ability to function in an ambiguous, fast paced work environment
· Strong interpersonal, verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills